The CSU International Program (CSUIP) is the official study
abroad program of the California State University system. IP
programs offer these special features:
- No overseas tuition or administrative costs are charged;
students pay only regular CSU fees.
- Students are enrolled for a full academic year at a host
university and earn resident credit for their coursework.
- Federal and State financial aid may be applicable.
- On-site assistance is provided by CSU Resident Directors
and/or CSU staff, or host university administrators.
- Open to Juniors through Graduates (Learn Language Programs
open to Freshmen and Sophomores).
- Participants are selected through a competitive application
process. Programs in Australia, Canada, Chile, China, Denmark,
France, Germany, Ghana, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico,
South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom.