The California State University Commission on the Extended
University seeks proposals that will advance the success of CSU
students and support the needs of local, regional, state, and
global employers. The commission’s grant committee
evaluates proposals based on their ability to:
- Meet California’s economic and workforce development needs
- Increase access to educational opportunities by serving
- Develop alternative instructional delivery systems
- Creatively develop new programs
- Provide personal and lifelong learning opportunities
- Support international educational experiences
- Support Graduation Initiative 2025
Proposals are usually due in January.
Download the PDF to
learn more about the request for proposals.
Please review requirements as noted on the
Commission’s website under Innovation
To schedule time to discuss your proposal, contact Helene
Caudill, Dean at email@example.com.