Financial Aid is available for this program to qualified
applicants. Please refer to the Stanislaus
State Financial Aid Office website for detailed
information regarding Financial Aid programs that may be
available to you.
It is recommended that you start the financial aid process as
early as possible.
Before you are admitted to the program, please fill out and file
the Free Application
for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.
File a FAFSA form as soon as possible even if you are undecided
if you want aid. Please use the following
Institution code when filling out your FAFSA
Application: 001157. Mail the application to
the address listed on the form. It takes approximately 4-6
weeks to process your FAFSA.
Type(s) of financial aid available to Extended Education
In general, the Federal Student Aid programs are the main
programs available to students enrolled in self-support
programs. Within the CSU, the following Federal programs are
- Federal Pell Grant (undergraduate and some teacher
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG)*
- Federal TEACH Grant
- Federal Work-Study*
- Nursing Loan*
- Federal Direct Stafford Loans
- Federal Direct Parent Loans & Graduate Parent Loans
- Cal Grant (may not exceed tuition fee)
*Limited allocations to campus, with specific eligibility
criteria (rationing) and not very likely these students would
receive these awards.
Type(s) of financial aid not available to Extended Education
- CSU – State University Grant (SUG)
- State – Middle Class Scholarship (MCS)
- SUG and MCS require the student to be assessed “mandatory
systemwide fees” (State Tuition Fee) to be eligible for
payment. Extended Education fees are separate and distinct
from the State Tuition Fee and thus not eligible for payment by
SUG or MCS.
- Other Sources of Financial Assistance:
- Military benefits
- Federal and state training funds
- Corporate reimbursement
- Scholarship funds from donors
- Extended Education
- Other financial loans
If you would like additional information regarding financial aid,
please visit the Stanislaus State Financial Aid Office
If you are receiving VA (Veteran’s Affairs) benefits, the length
of weeks of this program may affect the aid that you receive.
Please contact your VA counselor or the Veteran’s Affairs
department on campus at (209) 667-3081 for more information.