Exchanges are partnerships with Stan State and other universities around the world. It is a great, affordable way to study abroad. Exchanges offer these special features:
- No overseas tuition or administrative costs are charged; students pay only regular Stan State fees.
- Students are enrolled for a semester or a full academic year at a host university and earn resident credit for their coursework.
- Federal and State financial aid may be applicable.
- On-site assistance of host university administrators.
- Open to Sophomores, Juniors, or Seniors.
- Participants are selected through a competitive application process.
Some Exchange partners do offer summer programs. Students pay the summer program fees directly to the partner school, not Stan State. You can find summer program information under each program by clicking the summer link.
Explore destinations of participating universities on the Exchange Options page.
Students applying for Spain can apply as early as possible and will be accepted on a roll-in basis.
Required Proceedings & Documents
All Exchange applicants must complete the following:
State Financial Aid does not apply to summer programs.