1. Gather your documents:
- A Certification of Finance Form
- An original or certified copy of a financial statement (no older than six months)
- A copy of the biographic information/photo page in your passport
2. Complete and submit the ALCP Application and upload your documents:
- Choose one of the following methods to submit your application materials:
- Upload documents in the application
- Scan and email to email@example.com
- Mail to:
ATTN: American Language and Culture Programs
One University Circle, MSR 180
Turlock, California 95382 USA
3. Submit a non-refundable Application Fee of $150 USD. Send a wire transfer, check, or money order payable to “The California State University, Stanislaus”. If you plan to pay through wire transfer, please be sure to contact our office so that we can monitor the payment.
4. Await Confirmation of Application.
Your application will be processed after all required materials are received.