To be considered for Spring 2023 admission into the program, you are required to submit two (2) separate applications as follows; one to the University and one to the MBA Program. Your applications along with your official transcripts must be received by application deadline. Please follow the simple three-step process as described below.
Once you have submitted your University Application to Cal State Apply and we have received your official transcripts, you will receive an email from Stan State that confirms their receipt and provides you with a student email and student ID. Not until all parts of your application are received, including the Program Application and its attachments, will your application be evaluated. An admission decision will be made in approximately 4-5 weeks. You will receive an email at your csustan.edu email address with our decision.
Applicants must apply to the University as a graduate student through the CSU system portal. Use Cal State Apply to file your university application by November 30, 2022. A completed application and $70 application fee are required for consideration to the program. (Please refer to the CSU Graduate Application Guide for more information on completing & submitting your University/Cal State Apply application.)
Our 10-course Online MBA allows you to customize your degree. Within the application, please designate one of the three-course concentrations to specialize and deepen your expertise or select the general track MBA to diversify your three electives to fit your specific job and career objectives.
- OMBA – General Degree
- OMBA – Finance Concentration
- OMBA – Human Resource Management Concentration
Please request and have submitted one official transcript from EACH university and college you have attended by November 30, 2022. This includes any community college education.
(Note: Stanislaus State Alumni, who have not attended elsewhere since graduation, do not need to submit new transcripts.)
Email: EIEtranscripts@csustan.edu (email is preferred)
Extended & International Education – MSR 380
1 University Circle
Turlock, CA 95382
Applicants need to fully complete and submit an OMBA Program Application by November 30, 2022. The Program Application requires the following information be included or uploaded as an attachment:
- Three recommendations. Within the application, applicants are required to list a minimum of three names and the email addresses of faculty and/or other professional sources (current/past managers or supervisors, professional colleagues, etc.) who can address qualifications for graduate study, academic readiness, work performance & proficiency, and other personal qualities that demonstrate academic and professional promise. They will receive an email from the University providing instructions and a link to upload their recommendation.
- Resume. Applicants need to upload a current resume that lists in reverse-chronological order their academic and professional accomplishments. Work experience should detail employers (nature of business, gross sales/revenues, number of employees), dates of employment, and for each job title held please include a description of responsibilities & activities associated with that position and the organizational unit (size, scope, budget, personnel, and reporting relationships).
- Statement of Career Objectives: All applicants are required to upload a 3-4 page essay describing their academic and professional accomplishments, career goals, and how earning an MBA degree supports the achievement of their goals.
Statement of Career Objectives Guide
International Student Applicants
All students with coursework from countries other than the United States need to have academic credentials evaluated by an approved organization. For additional information on TOEFL, IELTS and/or other requirements, contact the Office of International Education website.